Hey guys! So I promised in my last post,5 Random…Fill in the Blank, that I would post five random things related to me every other Tuesday. Each post would have a different topic. Here is my first one!
1. I am absolutely in love with pinterest. But I don’t feel bad because I know I’m not the only one. There are so many possibilities and ideas up there. I easily get lost in a world of pinning. I can’t help it. I’m on that thing faithfully everyday before I fall asleep. I love looking at bedroom and sewing room ideas, fashion, how to organize things, recipes, diy and upcycling projects. I especially use it for inspiration. I love pinterest!
2. I sleep naked. Well not naked naked but undies naked. It’s so freeing and cools my body. I have issues sleeping in clothes because when I move or turn over I tend to get stuck in my clothing and blanket. Clothing makes me feel restricted in my bed. Maybe I’ll wear a t-shirt or a nightgown but I’m definitely not wearing pants.
3. Out of the five senses, I couldn’t live without my sight. I’m a very visual person. I love to see things. Actually, I need to see things. That’s how I operate. I live through my eyes. My second would be touch. Even though I seriously love food, I could live without taste. And although I love the smell of Christmas, firewood, and my mom’s cooking, I could live without smell. But I absolutely cannot live without my eyes.
4. I’m actually very shy. I’m not usually the type to walk up to a person and start talking. I have and I’m able to but I sometimes over think things and get nervous to approach people, especially if I don’t have a reason to talk to them. If I’m talking business then by all means that conversation will happen and I’ll probably be the one to initiate it but socially, I’m such a whimp.
5. I love scary movies and comedies. October is my favorite month, not because it’s my birthday month, but because it’s Halloween month. But my birthday does make October beat out December as favorite month by a hair. Anyway, I love being on edge. Scary movies, roller coasters, haunt mazes. I love the adrenaline. I love comedies because I’m a humorous person. I love to laugh. I love making people laugh. Laughter really is the cure for everything.
I’m always open to suggestions about topics! Next post will be September 22nd. 5 Things I Try to Remember to Do Everyday!